Sunday, June 22, 2008

Will where are you??


Willpower!!! where has it gone??? Here I am trying to get my act together...and my willpower deserts me at the most inopportune time!! I was strong willed before.. but I don't know where it went to , it's like my will has gone for a long walk and not retuend to the owner..How do Iget it back?? Will..Will..?? where are you??

Damn..Creed is playing on the tele...I love them!!His voice is sooo macho!! See..even when I'm typing I still cant concentrate on what I'm doing...which is looking for my will....Well I'm pretty sure it never left me..I mean, how can willpower just lave?? not possible..it's hiding somewhere and it's waiting for me to find it!!


Come on Mary....you are living here in a place full of challenges and you can't find something so simple as your Will?? Well, what should I do ? my mind needs to change the way it thinks and works, when my body wants to get up, my mind tells me.."No..you don't need to get up this early.." "you can sleep some more.."....and I go right back to sleep!! This is not good at all.. ..I was much more disciplined before I went on holiday,the moment I came back, my will slipped!!

I'll start again tomorrow morning...and I WILL Sleep early ...that's what I'l do tonight...

No comments: