Sunday, June 22, 2008

From stragers to friends.....


I just came back from a short walk...and my thoughts wandered to this article I read about the difference it makes between who you choose as friends. The questions is.."In life, are strangers drawn to you or are you the one who chooses them?" Reflecting on this, I believe that some of the friends that I know were chosen by me and some were drawn to me by chance, destiny, pre arranged meetings...(not by me of course)..
Some have turned into wonderful, lifelong fruitful relationships, while others have just wilted away and died a natural death (the relationship I mean..) whether it's owed to my own doing..i'm not sure....there are even some relationships that have nearly gone into the ICU of relationships but somehow or rather been jolted back to life and kept on going......
Nevertheless, I'm glad I've known most of them in my lifetime and I hope to have many more...

No comments: