Friday, June 13, 2008

The rain...

Ahhh.....I'm in the confines of my comfy room, with the rain pelting down...signs that the monsoon is drawing near..I dislike rain..and I'm putting it mildly..my friends know that of me...I really dont like rain, getting caught in it I mean..as soon as fat little droplets strike the ground,or my skin or the windshield of my car..I let out a muffled oath..or I whine..or even exclaim.."It's R-A-I-N-I-N-G..." I cant even say the word...I have t spell it!!!

I dont mind the rain if I'm tucked away in my room under the covers, I'm not into day time showers either...I just have no idea why..but that's me..

I had a really frantic and crazy week so far..continued with our celebration culminating in a grand "gala" dinner and show, we danced till there was no tomorrow...damn, the music rocked!!!!

Everyone was partying-never knew these people were wild!!!

Ahhh...the sound of thunder..haven't heard that in a while and I'm pretty sure it's going to continue for the next few weeks...hmmmm.....

What to do? what to do?? Thank God I got myself some books to read, at least that will keep me occupied when it rains. Tomorrow is a working day for me..how boring but at least I wont be disturbed much.

Guess I'll have an early night.

No comments: