Friday, June 20, 2008

Whatever

I finally got my Visa!! What a relief , I can finally open an account, start checking out the online Degree programme ,transfer $$ to my mum...ahh...

Lately, I've been feeling a little low..cant pinpoint what it i actually..just feel lonesome sometimes, I try so hard to keep an open mind..bring happy thoughts smile..but when I go to bed a night it just feels all the more worse...
I think too much sometimes, a bit too much actually, why!! Why do I always get myself into this situation??? I know it only brings me back to that dark place and I told myself I would never never ever go back there again!!!
It's like a black hole sucking me in..it weakens the body and mind!! But I will perservere I will be in Control!!
I have to let go..that's what I need to do ..let go and let God take over! I can't do this by myself, I have to move on in my life and enjoy the journey. I tell this over and over, Enjoy the journey ....

Well at least now I'm listenning to some rock music..havent done that in quite a while...

No comments: