Monday, June 9, 2008

Ms Prim...

I just realized that I may be an uptight "panties in a bunch" woman!!! Why do i say this?? Well, someone asked me a question( and it is not another woman-I dare say)...about what type of shoes I wear and how high they are..and I got annoyed!!!

Does that mean I am uptight?? Well on that person's part, who would even ask that kind of question to someone you dont really know well? Perhaps, I was a tad too prissy...my over-active imagination working extra hard to scramble my brain, hmmm....I mean, it was only a curious question (right?)....I mean, as a woman..would I ask another man (what shoes he wears and ask him to describe them to me?) Perhaps that would even turn the man on!!!

Is it because, men have been so stereotyped as chauvinistic, egotistical, "sex- on the mind" beings that us; women, tend to be cautious about questions like this.

Do we ( or shall I just stick to ME) take the bold step and radically change the way we ( or I)behave or is there still a small glimmer of hope that in cyberspace..especially on the the internet....we could have a decent conversation and not doubt the other party's motives....

Well, all I know is that, I may need to lighten up a little and not take things too seriously (which by the way is what certain people think of me).....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are psycho...u know that rite!! Simply crazy woman!!