Sunday, October 19, 2008

The One

This morning while getting ready for work, a thought came to my mind about finding "The One". Who is "The One"? Where can I find him, will I know if he is "The One" and how will I know? All women go through this stage of asking this question I think, and now it's my turn. Having loved and lost-heart broken...is there truly "The One" out there for me? Is he also going through the same motion-wondering where he can find his "One". Are men just as anxious as women are when finding love? They are better at hiding thier emotions than women are...

The One-I would love to meet him someday..I hope he is looking for me. Come find me quick, save me from myself, save me from unwanted temptations..that are everywhere...

Maybe this hope of finding "The One" will keep me focused, and help me move on...I admit I AM a bit shallow.. I'm trying to see past the physical aspects and look deeper into the heart because I have learnt that most of them who look "beautiful" are snakes in disguise.

So, here's to finding "The One"...let's hope it's worth the while..

mmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the one....that's an interesting notion.I for one truly believe that he does exist.....and like you....i am waiting. i believe that this person - whoever he is or wherever he maybe - is waiting too. Some might think it is fanciful but at the end of day its this hope that keeps us believing in love. That makes us want to be better people. Of course we all want an explosion of feelings when we fall in love; it is suppose to be exciting,exhilarating, pure ecstasy rite. But then again they do call it falling in love so the falling part has got to hurt. I believe the whole process of falling in love does not involve just one guy....its all those crushes, infactuations and crazy love that prepares us for the 'ONE'. By then hopefully we would have learnt what we need as oppose to we want are to very different things!! So here is to us continously falling in love and hoping for the ever elusive 'ONE'.