Friday, October 3, 2008

nothing much

It's October now...nearly a month since I last wrote. I was watching "Friends" the other day, well actually every day and I was wondering if there were any group of friends who resemble the cast in real life. I mean, in the sitcom they all joke around even on serious stuff...like when Ross's laptop crashed coz Chandler read an e-mail containg a virus...I mean if it were me, I would have lost my top and thrown a tantrum for at least 1/2 hour and then I'd gripe about it again and agian. Sometimes, I envy them...the characters of Friends coz they have such carefree lives and have each other all the time. Even Joey moves out with the Bings to thier house!! Why cant friends stay together like before, why do they go away? I'm looking forward to meting my friends in Dec...yay!!!! Can't wait! Ahhh...well..that's life i guess....

No comments: