Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bored@ the office

I'm currently sitting in my lair...if you can call it that..(my office) actually..feeling like time has frozen or at least ticking by soooo very slowwwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyyyyy! It's a bloody Saturday and i'm working..I did'nt get much sleep last night-my brain was overly active(no clue why!!!)
So am not in a grand mood either..a bit catty I must say..often times wanting to snarl at people instead of smiling at them.
I'm going over my list of things to do and guess what..most of its done amnd am only waiting for replies or responses..and it's the coming of the holidays here..so yippie!! I'm going on a self adventure!
Now, that- I have not done in my entire life!! so this is a first for me...hello world!! here I come!
I don't know what to expect actually coz i'm not from around these parts but I hope to have a blast and live to tell all about it!
but back to my office -hahaha..I just realized that i'm blogging from my office..and that is a no-no..I want my bed or room! I want to just laze around for a bit!
Stay postive Mary!! Don't lose focus....think good thought and that will keep you going!
Every few seconds, i glance at the clock hoping it's time to knock off but it's only 3.40pm, another 2 1/2 hours to go :(
I checked out all the different websites I go to....what else is there to do? Think Mary! Think!!
Be useful and productive -I don't want to think!! (my mind is fighting back) My mind does a lot of unnecessary thinking...about anyting and everything...stupid, silliy mundane things....and at the most inappropriate times!! Like when I'm trying to fall asleep!!! (I'm snarly again..)
Oh well..so now I've even written in my blog...so what else?? i'll go find some things for e to do...

No comments: