Sunday, October 5, 2008

Off to my adventure

I more day to my little adventure! Boy, I'm nervous and excited at the same time..I've done most of my packing..I'm to go as an Indian national( all hush..hush and undercover..hahahaha) so weird..just to get discounts, I need to be a different nationality( although I AM an Indian by race.) but right now I only wish I knew Hindi! hmm...Hindi bolna?? Thoda..thoda...damn!!! that's definitely not good enough...
I went shopping today, went to get stuff for my trip too...did a lot of thinking too...a lot...about the same subject!! Why??? Why??? Anyway, I feel a tiny bit better now. I need to get plenty of sleep for sure or else I will be zombified and ruin my trip. I will be HAPPY!!! Heart be Happy!! Good thoughts! Good thoughts!
Relax.......take it easy..chilll..(wz a triple "l") It's my day off so...don't do heavy thinking...keep calm..

No comments: