Monday, October 13, 2008

My Adventure






I'm just back from my little adventure and boy was it really!! It was absolutely amazing. The beauty, the people, the company-everyting and more than I ever thought. I told myself that I would enjoy this vacation even if I was going alone and I DID!!! I'm glad I did coz my heart is aching now-at least this trip can help me ease the pain I'm feeling. Whenever I feel it, or it creeps into my mind/heart- I will recall all the brave things I did and accomplished. If I could go on a trip to a place I barely know, then I face almost anything!
I took a journal with me and logged down my thoughts and feelings without missing a beat, it was my confidante of sorts when I was lonely or alone. In quiet times, I sat with my book in hand and wrote anything and everything that came to me.
I'm recalling two songs from Gabrielle " Rise Again" and " Out of Reach" songs that have been my companion in times of healing, and they are with me once again, for it appears that I need to do some healing fast!
But hey, this is about my adventure- not sappy story!!! So get out of this rut, Mary you are a brave and strong woman and are deserving of so much more!

No comments: