Thursday, July 2, 2009

The meeting after 15 years


Today was a brilliant day!!! Not in a million years had I imagined that I would meet my first FOM and a friend after all these time! Just 2 weeks ago, I had told my friends about my first job and how I got started in this budget hotel and how my FOM gave me the motivation to move on..and lo and behold there it was..an e-mail from him to another friend of mine on some Punjabi food promo! I got a shock of my life when his name popped up and I called my friend and clarified and then I just shot off a mail. They next thing I know, he calls up and we're chatting like old friends. Damn !! it has been really a surprise. He also put me in tocuh witth my other friends all the old gang...I hope I get a reply from them.
God does work in mysterious ways...good things come at unexpected times, that makes it all the more sweeter. I hope that after this i won't lose touch anymore...it really made my day. Now back to my Business Planning..headache :(

No comments: