Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jabbering!!!!

ahhhhh......what a hectic day!!! Had a good day though, gave a session on the environment and how to conserve wenergy etc..there were however some iritants who really got under my skin..I have to try really hard not to let them get to me! Well at least I can be proud to say that I do my little bit to help the earth..I now use a cloth bag for my shopping :) I try to use the stairs and even save water ...every bit counts. I even recycled one of my fav blouses into a sort of "art deco" piece..well it's art deco to me at least! Anyhoo...I'm trying to relax a bit..and try to find ways to not worry so much ..I AM a WORRY WART! I worry about almost everyting and it's driving me nuts!!!! I read all these self help books and for a while I feel good but then my mind starts to spiral out of control..weaving in and out of thoughts, ideas, scenarios..God only knows where it stems from!! Anyway,...now i'm trying to take it slow....doing what I like doing..and hopefully I'll recover from this madness...

No comments: