Sunday, December 7, 2008

10 more days

10 more days to go!! wohooo!!!!! This anticipation is killing me.Time seems to be moving too slow. I've been so efficient that I've even finished packing,done my Christmas shopping, now all I need to do is to wait!! Wait!Wait!!
I'm listening to INXS right now, ahhh...I remember driving in my car on my way back from JB-Kuantan,the music blaring loudly to keep me awake on my journey..those were the days. I haven't driven in 6 whole months..it'll feel a bit awkward I suppose.
Well, tomorrow apparently our good people from the "Onion group" intends to lock some of us inside the office over some dispute that is not our fault anyway! Well, let's see what will happen! It's a bloody farce I tell you! The only thing these guys know how to do perfectly is going on strike and locking people up!
I really cannot wait to get out and let my hair down! Ahh...to be back home with my family and cats and bed...10 more days and counting!!!

No comments: