Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me...

It's finally arrived!!! I've touched the 1 year mark here in Nepal. Right about now, I had arrived at the hotel, tired and excited with a tinge of nervousness. Boy, how time flies. I wonder what the next year will be like. As a gift to myself, I went out and did some shopping..in a way it was some sort of therapy too. The day before was the most nightmarish time ever as a Duty Manager. I had an encounter with the MOST HORRIBLE Couple of the Century!!! They practically harrased me all the way till the end! Geez, I hate them, truly!!

They really tormented me and in the end,my GM had to intervene and gave them 10 pieces of his mind!!! YAY, to my GM!! I had nightmares last night and could'nt sleep soundly at all!

I learnt my lesson too, I suppose. I have to be firm and think first before making a decision. I havent been exercising enough lately, I have to do it tomorrow. Need to get myself organized as well..be more productive on weekends. Turing into a couch potato....READ a booklah...that works!

hmmm......

No comments: