Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My obsession...


This is an obsession....bottles...bottles..and more bottles...I collect them...all kinds of bottles..I told myself that I wouldnt when I'm here..but that didnt stop me, now I have a collection in my room..2 of which I had and the rest is from the bar from the hotel. I wonder how I'm gonna transport them back home. I cant help it, it's interesting to look at the them, different shapes and sizes...well..at least I;m not obsessed with the contents of the bottles..which could be worst!!

Darn it, I feel a pimple growing!!! Shit!! There's already 2 on my face.. huge one...I havent had one in so long, hormonal changes..getting old...hmmm....those where the days of toned bodies now i feel all rubbery! Well, I'm not giving up, I'm working out and I WILL get into shape by Sept!! A hot bod like Jeniffer Garner..maybe if I write this down it will happen!!!

Hot Bod ..hot bod!! Slowly but surely I will get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i am officially signing in! gosh u and your bottle obsession...thought you would have improved by now but noooo.... still as whacked as before....hehehe! N as for the pimples......hate them...i just got one myself ...sigh...rite smack in the middle of my forehead like an Indian 'pottu'. Antibiotic cream to the rescue naturally....as if i would let it flourish!!Die pimple ...DIE!! :)

Rubyredmj said...

hahaha...thanks for the comm...wait and see my next collection... :)