Monday, May 19, 2008

The start of a newbee blogger....

Why now??? Blogging never crossed my mind until recently....putting words and thoughts for the world to see...is there no privacy anymore..then why am I on the bandwagon???
Perhaps, reaching out to strangers and pouring my guts out has a certain appeal to it...maybe somewhere in some part of this small world-there is someone or many others who share the same feeling I do.
All us mere mortals going through life's harshness or bounty need to share and believe that we are not different-that there are similarities between people
it is not just about writing down thoughts -it is about showing your vulnerability that yes in fact we ARE souls drifting in the sea of humanity...So here I am-jabbering on about my understanding of blogging-wondering if anyone cares to even read what I have to say!!
Well-sod off to all,who cares!! It gives me comfort and that is all it is....

1 comment:

Shakespere said...

Hi. I stumbled onto your blog. It is really a nice start. Blogging is actually therapy for anyone who does it. Keep on blogging.