Thursday, May 22, 2008

End of my free & easy times.....

Ahh..the end of my vacation draws ever so closely, I don't want it to end, it's been heaven!! I've relaxed, shopped, spent time with family-all the good times, even missing my friends and loved one...im moody now, very melancholy-I like that word a lot-sounds so Shakespearean.....I don't want this to end, going back to a foriegn land-somewhere I don't feel a connection-why ???
It's a job-I have to go, when i'm there it won't feel so bad,I guess.
Kathmandu is not exactly a haven for anything-except that you get to be by yourself a lot, more time to focus on what I want to do...I'm hurting inside...but wounds are healing slowly.
Staying focused is not as easy as I thought, but I know I will get to where I want to be.
All good things come to an end and opens doors for new beginings...

No comments: