Saturday, January 17, 2009

My make up stuff

I was in my bathroom the other day, preparing myself for work when I glanced at my vanity and realized just how much of stuff I used to get ready. A woman's life is not complete with just 1 kind of cream or make up-we have an assortment of it! I wasn't much of a make up person nor was I ever into all those creams that women use but lately as I'm maturing I realized how much it helps!!! I also realized just how much of stuff I need whenever I'm going on a short or long break-no wonder we carry a huge carry-on! So I thought I'd list down all the stuff I use on myself to help me appear better than usual:

Mary's list of things she can't live without (at least for now!):

For the face & hair:

1.Facial foam

2.Moisturizer

3.Toner

4.Eye cream

5.Foundation

6.Eye make up

7.Khol and eyeliner

8.Mascara

9.Lip liner(at least 3 colours)

10.Lipstick ( lots of that)

11.Blusher

12.Blusher brush

13.Eye brow pencil (at least 2 colors)

14.Facial cottons

15. Mousse

16.Hair relaxant

17.Hair bands/scarfs

18.Pimple cream

For the body:

1.Shower cream/bubble bath

2.Moisturizer

3.Special cream for the hands and feet

4.Nail clipper

5.Nail polish and remover.

No comments: